M.Sc. NURSING (2years)
The program prepares nurses for a leadership position in nursing and health fields who can
function as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators, and researchers in a wide
variety of professional settings in meeting the National priorities and the changing needs of the
society. This program provides the basis for the post-masterly program in nursing. Further
the program encourages accountability and commitment to lifelong learning which fosters
improvement of quality care.
On completion of the two years M.Sc Nursing program, the graduate will be able to:
- Utilize/apply the concepts, theories, and principles of nursing science.
- Demonstrate advanced competence in the practice of nursing.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and function effectively as nurse educator and manager.
- Demonstrate skill in conducting nursing research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health-related research.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and effect change in nursing practice and in the health care delivery system.
- Demonstrate interest in continued learning for personal and professional advancement. A BRIEF COURSE OVERVIEW
- Advanced Concepts of Health and Nursing.
- Biological and Psychosocial Foundations of Nursing.
- Education and Nursing education.
- Bio-statistics, Research methodology, and Nursing Research.
- Nursing Administration.
See more in our website
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing