(Computer Science and Engineering)
he Department of Computer Science & Engineering established offers a Master Degree Program from the year 2012 under the affiliation of Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. The department of CSE has highly qualified faculty members with a great motivation and eagerness to learn new and emerging concepts. The department is well equipped with latest configuration systems and software tools to satisfy the syllabus and to get knowledge to compete with the emerging technology and to solve real time problem.
The department has organized conferences, workshop, Faculty development program, periodic talk on emerging trends from industry personal. Our student visit Industry to get themselves exposed to real world and to have an idea about the needs of the society. Our students take up internship and projects in industries. Many of our students are placed well in reputed companies and serving the societal needs.
See more in our website
- The course aims at imparting knowledge to the students on the fundamental principles of Computer Science
- It is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of Computer and its applications to meet the requirement of the state of art of the software industry. To build ethically strong and socially responsible citizens
- To conduct research in the relevant fields and to further advancement of learning and dissemination of knowledge
- To impart up to date technical knowledge and skills and produce well-qualified engineers in areas of Computer Science and Engineering, who will make qualitative difference in this field.
- To inculcate the professional responsibilities to play leadership role along with their diverse career paths and develop capability to utilize engineering skills in industry.
- Educational objectives is to make valuable contributions to design, development and production in the practice of computer science and related engineering or application areas, particularly in network systems, cloud computing and algorithmic methods etc.,
M.Tech., (VLSI Design and Embedded Systems)
The M. Tech program in VLSI and Embedded Systems will cover the fundamentals and engineering aspects of designing and developing IC-based systems. Traditionally, VLSI technology has emerged out as a successful collaboration of two streams: Material Science and Electrical Engineering.
Private firms offer plenty of job opportunities for candidates who have completed post graduation in VLSI than that in government sector firms. Aspirants can start their career as Application Consultants, Field Application Engineer and Design Engineer in various firms.
- Employability in the core industry, public sector or multinational Companies, in the domain of Semiconductor Technology, ASIC Design and Verification, Embedded Systems- Hardware and Software Development.
- Pursuing higher education in technologies related to VLSI and Embedded Systems at reputed institutes leading towards contributions.
- lifelong learning and inter-person communication skills resulting in leading diverse teams, with ethical and social behavior.
- Applying the knowledge in the areas of science, mathematics, and engineering principles for developing problem solving attitude.
- Identifying and formulating to solve engineering problems in the areas like System Design using VLSI and Embedded Platforms and tools, Semiconductor Technologies, Applications in Signal Processing, Machine Vision and Communication Networks.
- Use different software tools in the domain of VLSI and Embedded Systems Design, Analysis and Verification such as Design entry, Synthesis, Functional and Timing Simulation, Floor planning, Place and route, Layout editors, RTL schematic, MATLAB.
- Design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data, programming skills for development of simulation experiments.
- Function as a member of a multidisciplinary team with sense of ethics, integrity and social responsibility.
- VLSI Technology
- Embedded System
- Signal Processing
- Machine Learning