S.E.A Law College – KSLU , BCI
- LLB ( 3 years )
- BA LLB ( 5 years Integrated Course )
VALUE ADDED PROGRAMS
The S.E.A LAW COLLEGE was started in the year 2012 and offers both 3yr LLB and 5yr BA LLB integrated courses. The college is having best infrastructure, a well qualified faculty and has been admiting the students from foreign and non karnataka from the beginning. It provides a well equipped library with internet facility and well established moot court. The college has been conducting Nactional Seminars on various fields of LAW and other co-curriculum activities every year. The college organises Moot Court, special lectures and guest lectures by judicial officers, judges & professors who are expert in the field of LAW.
At SEA Law College, an environment conducive to new ideas and sharing of knowledge helps in development of a sprit of cooperaction among students. Some of the unique characteristics of our students include academic excellence, leadership qualities, the ability to lead change, and a deep-rooted respect for the culture and values. A unique trilogy of students, faculty and learning resources produces some of the best minds in the country,
Our Core Values
• To enable students to understand the law in action and the dynamic interplay between law and other social phenomena.
• To inculcate among the students a strong sense of ethics, civic duty, social and professional responsibility and sensitivity towards the needs of the community
To help the students in acquiring and improving the skills of analysis and reasoning, skills of constructing an argument and the effective communication of that argument both orally and in writing.
• To provide students an added helping hand in discovering their own potentialities and sel ngand achieving the highest goal in life and professional career.
The college is having best infrastructure.
The Computer Lab is equipped with most modern computers with wide ranging powers including MS Office, Visual C++ Visual Basic, Visual Fox Pro with Operating systems Window NT & UNUX. All the computers are connected over LAN and have an internet Access
LIBRARY The library of SEA Law College, is comparable to the best anywhere. Our resources are constantly updated to include recent developments. The library has a large collection of texts, reference books and multimedia, which is continuously updated with the latest editions. It subscribes to national and International periodicals, databases and online journals. The library maintains a website through which students can access online databases, journals and catalogs anywhere in the world
Students are introduced to learn through a Moot Court. They are required to prepare arguments on behalf of the plaintif and defendant or are asked to sit as a judge and deliver judgement of the case presented before te Moot Court. The purpose is to teach them to speak with confidence and to inculcate the habit of self study and of reading the law journals and periodicals Every parceling in the Moot Court, the students must be dressed up as prescribed by the College for the pupose case presented before the Moot Court is followed by discussion For
Fairly spacious and ventilated classrooms with comfortable ng arrangement
The Placement, both for final jobs and Internships is an integral part of SEA Law College and has a well laid-out and systematic process of dovetailing our student’s career aspiractions with legal expectations. The Placement Department at SEA comprise of the Student Committee and the Placement Department represented by the Placement Officer, Faculties.
The leading Law Firms from all sectors are invited by the Placement Department on the campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student’s ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Law Firms.
• To provide best opportunities for our students.
• To enrich their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude.
• To develop the best learning process.
• To establish long-term relationships with the law firms, corporate houses, LPOS & NGOs etc
• To provide 100% placement to our graduates.
• Regular interaction with the Law Firms through Workshops, Seminars, Guest Lectures, etc
• Planning and organizing the On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities.
• Providing assistance development program to the students.