Electronic - Mechanic
Course information :
This course is meant for the candidates who aspire to become Technician to Service different Electronics based System/Equipment.
After successful completion of this course the trainee shall be able to perform the following skills with proper sequence.
- Identify various active and passive components and their applications.
- Make and solder the wire joints, wires on PCB and do de-soldering technique
- Identification, Testing, Soldering & De-soldering of SMD (Surface Mounted devices) Components
- Handle different types of Electronic measuring Instruments
- Identify different types of faults in electronics equipments.
- Repair & maintenance computer hardware & networking
- Repair and maintenance of SMPS, UPS, Inverter, solar power system and various analog and digital circuits.
- Repair and maintenance of electronics communication equipments and fiber optics.
- Installation of various transducer, sensor.
- Repair maintenance of microcontroller based systems.
- Repair maintenance& installation of LED/ LCD TV, Cell phone (Mobile).
On successful completion of this course, the candidates shall be gain fully employed in the following industries:
- Various Electronics Equipment Manufacturing Industries.
- Automobile electronics and allied industries
- Industries manufacturing Solar power based inverters.
- Industries manufacturing LED Lights
- Service industries like BSNL, MTNL, Home appliances manufacturing company, Railways, ISRO, Naval dockyard, RCF, BPCL , METRO etc.
- Various Mobile industries like LG, Samsung, Nokia, Sony etc.
- In public sector industries like BHEL,BEL, BEML, NTPC, ISRO etc and private industries in India & abroad. Petrochemical industries like ONGC, IOCL, HPCL etc
- Self employment
Further learning pathways:
On successful completion of the course, trainees can opt for additional NCVT certificates in the following courses by doing the Third and Forth semester since the first and second semester is common for all three Electronics courses.
- Mechanic Electronic Consumer appliance (Only 4th Semester)
- Technician Power Electronics Systems (3rd and 4th Semester)
- Also on successful completion of the course they can pursue Apprenticeship training in the reputed Industries / Organizations.
- Can opt for Diploma course (Lateral entry) 3rd
- ITI is equivalent to 2nd PU(12th) So they can apply for Govt Jobs based on PU qualification.
- Join Degree courses BA / B Com / BCA / BBA