Course information :
This course is meant for the candidate who aspires to become Technician in ELECTRICIAN.
At the end of the course the trainee shall be able to
- Carryout Installation, maintenance & repair works of Electrical AC, DC, machinery, lighting circuits, domestic appliances and equipments used in domestic and industries
- read and interpret the blue print reading ( Electrical layout Drawing as per BIS specification & standards)
- carry out Domestic and Industrial wiring, Earthing System test electrical wiring installation , locate and rectify the faults by using megger and Earth tester
- Make and solder the wire joints, wires on PCB and do de-soldering technique
- Use of electrical instrument(analog/digital) like voltmeter, Ammeter, Wattmeter, Energy Meter, Wheatstone bridge, oscilloscope, Earth tester, Tong tester, etc to measure to different electrical quantities
- Armature winding, single & three phase motor winding and small transformer winding
- Operate, maintain and test the switch gears, circuit breakers, relays and transformer
- Identify and maintain the Power Generating stations (conventional and non- convential), Transmission and distribution system protecting devices.
- Construct & test semiconductor devices
- Practice on using fitting carpentry and sheet metal tools.
- Carried out break down, over hauling, routine & preventive maintenance of electrical machines and equipments
- All state Electricity Boards and departments
- Public sectors, MNC, Private and Govt. Industries
- Electrical License Certificate for self employment
- Wiring Contractors
- Huge job opportunities in power generation, transmission, distribution station.
- Huge abroad job opportunities
Further learning pathways
- Apprentice training in designated trade
- Craft Instructor certificate course
- License Certificate in all State Electricity Boards
- Can opt for Diploma course (Lateral entry) 3rd
- ITI is equivalent to 2nd PU(12th) So they can apply for Govt Jobs based on PU qualification.
- Join Degree courses BA / B Com / BCA / BBA