STUDY CENTRE ONLINE PROGRAM
Online Education Program is the educational craze that is sweeping the world. The online education in India is especially popular with young professionals who have joined the workforce quiet early but still would like to continue their higher studies that may help them move up their career ladder quickly and safely. OES is so flexible that students can complete degree requirements at faster rates than other regular or distance mode of studies.
ADVANTAGES FOR STUDENTS
* Registration for all programs is throughout the year
* Learn at their own pace according to their own schedules
* Anywhere any time learning with internet connection
* Most economical learning compare to traditional way of learning
* As there is no chance of missing the lectures retention of information is high
* Complete on line courses with multimedia rich interactive content that includes videos, voice over, E Books, Text, demonstrations and case studies.
ONLINE COURSES OFFERED
|Master of Business Administration(MBA)||Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)|
|Master of Computer Application(MCA)||Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA)|
|Master of Science (M.Sc(IT))||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc(IT))|
|Master of Commerce(M.Com)||Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)|
|Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication
(MAJournalism & MC)
|Bachelor of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication
(BA Journalism & MC)
PROSPECTUS AND APPLICATION FORM
The application for the admission should be made in the prescribed form issued by the University with the Prospectus. The Prospectus and Application form can be collected from EduCampus SEA Group of Institutions, Bangalore. by payment of Rs. 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred Only ). Students from other countries have to pay additional courier charges along with Prospectus and Application form fee. ADMISSION CYCLE Every year there are four admission cycles.
|INTAKES||ADMISSION MONTH||ADMISSION DEADLINE||SEMESTER EXAMINATION|
|APRIL||JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH||MARCH 31st||SEPTEMBER|
|JULY||APRIL, MAY, JUNE||JUNE 30th||DECEMBER|
|OCTOBER||JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER||SEPTEMBER30th||MARCH|
|JANUARY||OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER||DECEMBER 31st||JUNE|
- The application should be filled in by the candidate by his / her own handwriting.
- The candidate must sign over the photo and get it attested by a gazetted officer.
- The attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed with the application form.
- For students applying for Graduate programs like BCA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, BA should submit : Xth / SSLC / HSC / PU / XIIth/ 3 Years Diploma Marks Cards.
- For students applying for Graduate programs like MCA, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, MA should submit : Degree Marks Statements (upto V Semenster , if the candidate is awating for final Semester results)
- Degree Provisional Certificate/Diploma ( for those who are awaiting results, a course certificate from the Dean / Principal is needed.) ⇒ Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate / Date of Birth Proof
- Filled in Original Appliation form along with the attested photo copies of the above certificate and 1 passport size photograph along with the prescribed fees should be send to Online Study Center, SEA Group, Bangalore.
- Any changes in the application of the applicant should be intimated immediately to Online Study Center, SEA Group, Bangalore.
- Admissions will be confirmed after approval from MS University within 30 days of the application date.
- Candidates selected for admission will be intimated individually by Email and Post.All courses offered by Online Study Center, SEA Group, Bangalore. are online and students can access study material in the form of video classes, presentation and E-Books along with realated resources online. Students will be issued unique Username and Password with 15 working days after admission approval. Students can contact to Online Study Center, SEA Group, Bangalore. in case of online access and password related issues. Students can all call or email in regards to retreiving password or other related issues.
STUDENT EXAMINATION & EVALUATION
Choice Based Credit system is followed for all the courses.
- Evaluation is based end semester examination. The candidate has to secure and minimum of 40% in the end semester examinations.
- The University examination will be held four times in a year. April, July, October, January every year based on admission cycle. Examination centers will be fixed accross Inida based on the number strength of the candidates. Examination center venue and exam time table will be intimated individually by Email.
- A student can be admitted to an examination only upon the submission of the prescribed application form on or before the prescribed date and the application form should be accompanied prescribed examination fee.
- Students may apply for paper-wise appearance in an examination. But they should register for all papers in the first appearance in each semester.
- Successful Candidates in the final examination will be classified as follows :
- 60% and above : I Class.
- 50% and above, but below 60% of aggregate marks : II Class.
- When a students completes the required credits prescribed for the course, Overall percentage of Marks (OPM) will be calculated as follows :
- The marks obtained by a candidate in a paper multiplied by the credits assigned to the paper. Such weighted marks for all the papers are added and divided by the total credits.
- There is provision for revaluation on case to case basis.
AWARD OF DEGREE / DIPLOMA
Degree / Diploma will be awarded to the students only if a candidate has acquired a necessary grades required by universit in all the semesters. Candidate should complete all the semester examination with the maximum duration of the course. The degree is processed and certificate will be dispatched with in 1 year of the successful completion of the course. In the meantime student request for provisional degree / diploma certificate after the completion of the course. In case student does not clear all the semester examinations in the maximum time prescribed by the university then degree / diploma will not be awarded. In such case no refund of fees with be entertained.
Annual Convocation is conducted during the month of September every year. After successful completion of the degree a candidate can attend convocation at MS University Campus or at Online Study Center, SEA Group, Bangalore. Information about the convocation will be send individual candidates.
Grievance Cell is setup at Online Study Center, SEA Group, Bangalore. to redress the greivance of MS University students. Students and the public may send their grievances / complaints / suggestions received will be addressed within 30 working days. If reply is not grievance is not solved within 30 working days then grievance can be brought to the notice ot The Director Admissions.