S.E.A. Engineering College
(Affiliated to VTU,Belgaum ,Approved by AICTE,New Delhi)
S.E.A College of Engineering and Technology (SEACET) is established in the year 2007-08. Initially, it started functioning with Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Science and Mechanical Engineering branches, offering 4 years duration Degree Programme in Engineering. A two years duration Masters Programme in Business Administration (MBA) was added in the year 2008-09 where a 4 years duration degree programme in Civil Engineering was introduced in the year 2009-10. The approved intake for the courses are as follows; Computer Science & Engineering: 60; Information Science & Engineering:60; Electronics & Communications Engineering:90; Mechanical Engineering :90; Civil Engineering:60; and MBA:60, with a total approved intake of 420 students per annum. All the programmes are affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University, Karnataka and recognised by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The course curriculum of these programmes are as per the norms and guidelines of the affiliating University viz., Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka and all the relevant details about these programmes are available at www.vtu.ac.in.Belgaum ,Approved by AICTE,New Delhi)
The Institution is fully committed in translating the Vision of the Management into a reality with its focused approached to develop and offer young, committed and ethical graduates to diverse professional environments, specialised in different disciplines of Engineering and Management. The Institution apart from strictly adhering to course curriculum of the affiliating University also in the forefront in offering several value based activities / programmes, appropriately tailor made to transform and mould the raw and budding members of the Learners Community as fully trained professionals who are directly acceptable by professional environments. Extended Training Activites on advanced software’s relevant to different discipline. Hands-on training on advanced facilities / instruments , periodic visits to professional environments, Lectures / Talks by eminent personalities in the chosen disciplines of Engineering and Management, extensive and value additional type of interactions with professional environments, mentorship, group study schemes, to cit a few are begin implemented and seriously followed so as to profile the much needed value addition to the profiles of the Learners Community.
- Understand and promote the mission and vision of the college and its needs.
- Provide industry perspective to all activities of the college.
- Identify issues important to the future of the college.
- Provide guidance, counsel and recommendations Review curriculum for relevance and research for purpose and progress.
- Provide assistance and support in all forms.
- Review college plans & provide insight into approaches of competitive institutions.
- Integrated into degree programmes as a core part of the curriculum.
- Major organizations target SEACET for placement of students.
- To bridge the gap that currently exists between the industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To increase the efficiency in terms of time, energy and costs in the process of recruitment.
- To evolve streamlined and classified information that matches the needs of employers and prospective employees.