- Pool campus drive by Sandcube Analytics on 06/07/2017 at SEACET AC Auditorium.
- “PEOL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.” is Conducting Interview on 01/07/2017 for CSE/ISE Students with 60% Aggregate at SEACET AC Auditorium.
- Pool Campus by HCL Technologies on 10/04/17 at Ac auditorium.
- Crane Software International company is conducting campus drive for ECE, CSE & ISE on 08/03/17 @SEACET AC Auditorium.
- Q spiders CRT drive too on 28th February 2017 @ SEACET
- BinaryTitans IT Solutions Pvt Ltd coming for campus drive on 25th February 2017 at SEACET Multipurpose Auditorium.
- Mr.Deepak kumar T.P. 2017 Batch BE Final CSE student, has been selected by Razorthink a cutting edge Software Product Development Company,Bangalore from the drive held at SEACET on 12th November 2016 as A Software developer with a Pay package : 3.5 lacs per annum.
- Final year CSE student Alan Murugesh has been selected by Amazon for 10lac per annum.
We lay emphasis on placement which is the culmination of students learning. A full-fledged placement cell has been established and it offers services such as campus interviews, career path advise, common & soft skill development, self-assessment and personality development. The Department presently co-ordinates with more than 50-60 leading organizations which recruits trainee engineers and management trainees for entry level positions in their respective organizations.
The salary package offered for SEACET students are attractive and averages to around 3.0 to 3.5 lakhs per annum across all sector of the industries. The starting salary in IT sector has been increasing because of competitive sourcing by organizations.
- Integrated into degree programs as a core part of the curriculum.
- Major organizations target S.E.A.C.E.T for placement of students.
- To increase the efficiency in terms of time, energy and costs in the process of recruitment.
- To evolve streamlined and classified information that matches the needs of employers and prospective employees.
Sea College of Engineering and Technology
Department of Placements and Training
Campus drives conducted from January-February 2019